Wednesday 25 March 2009

Platforms

Hello to anybody who has happened to come across my blog! My name is Warren and I'm a Rabbit. 

Last year I started working for Planet Earth's Travelling Zoo (PETZ). I gotta tell you it's hard work! We spend a lot of time away from Earth, travelling around space and visiting other planets. Sometimes I am away from home for weeks at a time!

Me and the other guys at PETZ are always getting lost out there in space! The boss has to come and save us so many times!  I don't know if you are aware of this, but space is full of vanishing platforms - I'll just be hopping along, minding my own carrots and suddenly the floor disappears from underneath me and I start falling into space! Its scary stuff.

Anyway, I decided to keep a blog of all the exciting things I get up to on my space travels, so that I can share it with you. Just between us, I don't have many friends on Earth any more and I want to make some new ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment