Friday 27 March 2009

Friends

Today is a good day for a young rabbit travelling through space (even if I have had to put up with all the obnoxious gases coming out of the Hippo's bottom!) I signed up for this thingy called Facebook... Have you heard of it? Because I never have! Apparently I can go on there and find people who will want to be my friend! So I signed up and now I have 11 friends!

Other than that it's been a relatively boring day, we lost a monkey so had to go and rescue it from Traxius Beta (I'll tell you more about that place later). Between you and me, I think the boss is getting sick of chasing around after us all and I don't think he'll keep rescuing us for long. It's only a matter of time until he decides he cannot be bothered any more and we're literally left hanging... around... in space...

Perhaps my new facebook friends will come rescue us?

No comments:

Post a Comment